Dear visitors of sikktech.com. We ask you to carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer in order to prevent legal and other precedents related to the use of materials from this resource, including those protected by copyright. We encourage you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, whether it be an article, image, audio file or program. Remember that copyright infringements are subject to liability to the law, with all resulting penalties:
- The information posted on the main and secondary web pages of sikktech.com (in the following web resource) is laid out for free and full familiarization of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
- Any information is published in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the web resource, as well as the use of its contents, is made only at personal discretion and at personal risk.
- The administrative group of the portal (web resource directors, officials, main founders, employees, Administrators, representatives of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, while the possibility of inaccuracies still exists.
- The sikktech.com portal is a project with completely accessible content for all participants. The architecture of the site allows everyone who has access to the Internet to multiply its content, therefore the site and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis, without any agreements between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of the servers on which the site is hosted by, or by anyone else, in any way associated with these or indirect sites, which may be the reason for filing any complaints.
- Any software stored by sikktech.com users is at their own risk. The website visitor, when downloading applications from the sikktech.com web resource, agrees that a certain amount may be required for the installation and full use of applications. Users are informed that files can be posted, among other things, by other users, whose actions are moderated by the sikktech.com administration team.
- The administrative structure does not provide any kind of promises or guarantees regarding the site and its content, including, without limitation, with respect to the relevance, correctness, accessibility, accuracy, completeness or compliance with any specific purposes of the website and content, in relation to that when browsing the portal there will be no problems, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administrators Group will fix the named faults, or that there are no Trojans and viruses on the site, and that the Content and the Site do not violate the rights of non-specified third parties.
- Some links on the sikktech.com website lead to third-party resources. These links are posted on this Internet project for the convenience of orientation and their presence does not imply that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or in any way evaluates the content of third-party web resources. Besides, the Administration of this website is not responsible for the content of third-party resources and their availability. Written refers to any links, advertising blocks and other data from other web portals available on sikktech.com
- The Administration does not contain among the main powers such operations as control of legality or illegality of posted and transmitted information, including the information that visitors pass one to one, both in the form of individual materials, and by sending links. The Administration group doesn’t define copyrights, legalities of receiving and forwarding, as well as use of materials, moved between members.
- Materials transferred by one user to another are subject to exchange of files of the specified two users. The Administration may not be liable for the content of this information, as well as for its belonging to any author or group of authors. Nevertheless, this information may be at the disposal of sikktech.com administrators, since any information transferred on this resource automatically becomes the property of sikktech.com founders unless otherwise specified.
- The group of administrators of the portal takes reasonable actions to ensure the completeness, legality and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for the deliberate and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, somehow made using materials located on the Internet project or found through a resource like provided by the Administration and by third parties.
- The administrative structure of the Internet project, in accordance with the current legislation, disclaims any promises, guarantees and assurances that can be given in any way or be borne in mind, and the Management Group is not responsible in relation to the content of the Internet project, its participants and the site itself.
- Only the advertiser is responsible for advertising materials that are placed on the portal. The web resource also warns that the possibility to purchase or use the offered services and goods at a price or on the terms specified in the advertising blocks is not guaranteed. The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the probable consequences (including any damage), which occurred as a result of any relationship with advertisers. Such damage includes the following cases: injury to health, computer malfunction, manifestation of computer addiction, damage to computing mechanisms and home networks, legal problems, etc.
- The Internet project provides an opportunity for Users to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notices to enter this information into the appropriate sections of the portal, which will be viewed by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the transmitted information.
- The party publishing materials is obliged to make sure of copyright ownership and legality of posted articles or applications.
- The sikktech.com administrator team is not responsible for filling the materials until they are edited by moderators.
- The Management Group reserves the right to supplement and reduce these requirements without notice to the participants. Also the Management Group shall not be responsible for modification, correction, editing, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or other related sites.
- The administrative group has the authority to block access to the web resource to any Visitor or group of participants without warning or explanation.
- The administration has the right to edit or delete links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data that are published by the Participants on the web resource, without warning and explanation of claims.
- The name, trademark, organization, product name, as well as the copyright for the design, the copyright material and some indirect rights mentioned, used or cited on the presented portal, belong to the full and true owners. Except the owner of the rights, no one has the right to manage the rights to use the copyrights, unless otherwise stated on the resource. Users are responsible for the theft of copyrights.
- Reading, distributing or modifying information published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is being used.
- The visitor agrees that conflicts and frictions will be resolved under the current regulations of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The visitor agrees with the fact that the regulations and laws on consumer protection are not applicable to the use of the web resource by the participant, as there is no provision of commercial services.
- Silence and neutrality on the part of the resource Administrators team in case of obvious or hidden violation of the Rules by the participant does not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the portal interests later.
- In the event that, under the current laws of the Russian Federation, some of the rules are recognized as canceled, the rest of the conditions remain in full force and effect.
- By visiting this portal, the participant confirms unequivocal agreement with the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in addition, he accepts all responsibility that may be imposed on the user for legitimate reasons.
- The team of portal administrators has the right to make any modification to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continuing to use the portal after making modifications means that the participant automatically agrees with the new rules.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us.
This document was last updated on Dec 17, 2020